[Alac-sc-outreach] ODP: Final Outreach and Engagement Strategy 2019

Joanna Kulesza joannakulesza at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 12:32:26 UTC 2019

Endorsed! Thank you Daniel!
Best

Joanna Kulesza / Sent in mobility

-----Wiadomość oryginalna-----
Od: "DANIEL NANGHAKA" <dndannang at gmail.com>
Wysłano: ‎2019-‎03-‎03 13:31
Do: "ICANN At-Large Staff" <staff at atlarge.icann.org>; "ALAC Subcommittee Outreach" <alac-sc-outreach at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; "Maureen Hilyard" <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>; "Glenn McKnight" <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>; "Heidi Ullrich" <Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org>; "Adam Peake" <adam.peake at icann.org>; "Alfredo Calderon" <calderon.alfredo at gmail.com>; "Ali AlMeshal" <dralialmeshal at gmail.com>; "Fatimata Seye Sylla" <fsylla at gmail.com>; "Joanna Kulesza" <joannakulesza at gmail.com>; "Matthias M. Hudobnik" <matthias at hudobnik.at>; "Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero at msn.com>
Temat: Re: Final Outreach and Engagement Strategy 2019

Dear All,

I would like to thank all that contributed to the drafting of the O&E Strategic attached.

I would like to request the members of the O&E working group to endorse the attached Outreach and Engagement Strategy. After which we shall be having a presentation in Kobe. To endorse the strategy just reply to the thread.

After all the stages the document will be submitted to the ALAC for endorsement and we shall be moving to the next steps of the implementation process. This will be a benchmark for implementation across all the regions by the respective Co-Chairs with collaboration with the Regional Leaders and GSE.

Your support will be highly appreciated towards the development of the Strategy.

Kind Regards
Daniel K. Nanghaka
Chair - Outreach and Engagement WG

--

Nanghaka Daniel K.
Executive Director - ILICIT Africa/ Chair - Outreach and Engagement WG (ICANN At-Large)/ former Chair - FOSSFA  / Geo4Africa Lead / Organising Team - FOSS4G2018

Skype: daniel.nanghaka

ᐧ