[Alac-sc-outreach] ODP: Final Outreach and Engagement Strategy 2019

joel at isoc.or.ke joel at isoc.or.ke
Mon Mar 4 11:05:25 UTC 2019

Dear Daniel,

This is a good job, I endorse it. Let's move the process forward.

Regards,

---

JOEL OKOMOLI,

TREASURER | INTERNET SOCIETY KENYA CHAPTER | MEMBER OF O&E COMMITTEE OF
ICANN

MOBILE:  +254 721 265115    |    FAX:  086 265 5186    |    SKYPE:
joel.okomoli    |  WEBSITE:  www.internetsociety.or.ke [1]

OFFICE:  Nailab, 4th Floor, Left Wing, Bishop Magua Centre

On 2019-03-03 15:32, Joanna Kulesza wrote:

> Endorsed! Thank you Daniel!
> Best
>
> Joanna Kulesza / Sent in mobility

Links: