[Alac-sc-outreach] NEW DOODLE: ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Call

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue May 14 11:38:22 UTC 2019

Dear All,

Please complete the Doodle poll to schedule the next ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Call on the last week of May.

As per the action item of last ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Call, we’re aiming to set a fixed date and time for the future calls. Please consider your general availability when completing this doodle as it’ll be the new date & time for the upcoming calls.

Doodle:   https://doodle.com/poll/uvgabf845gttw8zn

I have enabled the time zone so that it can be changed to your zone.

This doodle will close on Monday, 20 May 2019.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar