[Alac-sc-outreach] REMINDER / Meeting Invitation: ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Call on Thursday, 30 May 2019 at 15:00 UTC

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Thu May 30 12:37:57 UTC 2019

Dear all,

My apologies for not being able to attend this call due to a previous meeting already scheduled.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much.

Regards,

Maritza

El 30 may. 2019, a la(s) 06:58, Ali AlMeshal <dralialmeshal at gmail.com<mailto:dralialmeshal at gmail.com>> escribió:

Dear all,
  I so sorry can't join , most of the calls are coming in very uncomfortable period due to Ramadan and breaking the fasting time or it is greater time which make it so difficult to join. Ibahve already sent my presentation in Skype chat , would be more than happy to join if the timing was either earlier or later by 2 hours.

Regards