[Alac-sc-outreach] URGENT: Outreach booth at ICANN 66

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:10:42 UTC 2019

Dear All,

I believe you are all geared up towards ICANN66 in Montreal.
As we are close enough to meetings, on behalf of the Outreach and
Engagement Team and Co-chairs, I would like to notify you that a Kindly see
the sign-up sheet has been provided by my Deborah Escalera who manages the
Booth.

Kindly note that the time slots available to the At-Large community are:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19YZZ3PikMmx1mVHPl-B3wz4loQG-pcs1FfvoxzdzvKw/edit#gid=0
- Lunchtime (exclusively for us)
- Breaks (shared with others)

I would like to encourage members to sign up for the booth!

The booth will have promotional materials and our banners and will have it
ready for use.

Thank you very much!

Looking forward to seeing you soon! and Safe travels to Montreal.

Kind regards
Daniel K. Nanghaka
Chair - Outreach and Engagement S/C ICANN At-Large
ᐧ