[Alac-sc-outreach] Call for Members: At-Large Communications Strategy: O&E SC Sub-Team

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:52:21 UTC 2019

Dear Evin,

I am interested to be part of the group, please add me to the list
Regards

Shreedeep

*Shreedeep Rayamajhi *

*ICT4D Consultant | Editor Rayznews Founder Learn Internet Governance *
[image: Professionally Connect with SR]
<https://np.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi>
+1(301)485-9395(US)

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.