[Alac-sc-outreach] At -Large ICANN69/IGF2020 Social Media Report

Joan katambi joanhopek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 06:58:49 UTC 2020

Dear Natalia,

Well done on this great achievement, you did an excellent job with the
entire Team. I like it especially on page 3 when you clearly stated the
strategy to be used which I think others can borrow to make their work
better.

For the part of recommendation, adding also the use of infographics can
take us far!

Joann