[Alac-sc-outreach] ICANN Acronyms for the Booth

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 20:29:39 UTC 2020

I agree with Alfredo for Kahoot, i have used it for an event and it works
perfectly.  We can create good interaction and engagement along with fun
learning.

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

ICANN - APRALO Vice Chair

Bahrain Internet Chapter - Vice Chair

Professional Public speaker in ICT and Digital Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com