[Alac-sc-outreach] Pot of Coffee Newsletter Invitation

Robert Jacobi email at robertjacobi.com
Mon Sep 7 15:02:44 UTC 2020

We've connected over the last decade or so and I wanted to send this one time email to invite you to sign up for my newsletter.

[Robert Jacobi Shield Favicon]

Pot of Coffee

Hope the world is treating you well. We've connected over the last decade or so and I wanted to send this one time email to invite you to sign up for my newsletter. It's a weekly summary which covers WordPress, hosting, open source, SaaS, and related. You will absolutely not receive another email if you do nothing. To see what it's about just [visit the site](https://robertjacobi.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyI5MzIiLCIxbDJkYTV5cHR2eGNrczhva2djNDhnd2NvYzg4NDRvcyIsIjI3IiwiNDZkOTA1MTkwMmUxIixmYWxzZV0) or [opt-in to the newsletter](https://robertjacobi.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyI5MzIiLCIxbDJkYTV5cHR2eGNrczhva2djNDhnd2NvYzg4NDRvcyIsIjI3IiwiYTc2ZjIzYzMzOTA4IixmYWxzZV0).

All the best and hope to reignite the connection!

Robert

P.S. As part of a final list cleanup (and human error) it is in the tiniest way possible that you are receiving this for a second time. If that's the case, I apologize for interrupting your inbox.

[Sign Up for Pot of Coffee](https://robertjacobi.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyI5MzIiLCIxbDJkYTV5cHR2eGNrczhva2djNDhnd2NvYzg4NDRvcyIsIjI3IiwiYTc2ZjIzYzMzOTA4IixmYWxzZV0)

Check out our social media platforms and keep up-to-date with the latest news and events happening near you.
[facebook](https://robertjacobi.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyI5MzIiLCIxbDJkYTV5cHR2eGNrczhva2djNDhnd2NvYzg4NDRvcyIsIjI3IiwiODg2MjllOGQwMTg2IixmYWxzZV0) [twitter](https://robertjacobi.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyI5MzIiLCIxbDJkYTV5cHR2eGNrczhva2djNDhnd2NvYzg4NDRvcyIsIjI3IiwiZjRlNDZhOTFiYzdmIixmYWxzZV0) [linkedin](https://robertjacobi.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyI5MzIiLCIxbDJkYTV5cHR2eGNrczhva2djNDhnd2NvYzg4NDRvcyIsIjI3IiwiMTNmYzdjZTM2ZjY5IixmYWxzZV0)

[Recommend to a Friend](https://robertjacobi.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyI5MzIiLCIxbDJkYTV5cHR2eGNrczhva2djNDhnd2NvYzg4NDRvcyIsIjI3IiwiYTc2ZjIzYzMzOTA4IixmYWxzZV0)

222 Merchandise Mart Plaze
Suite 1225
Chicago, IL
United States
[Unsubscribe](https://robertjacobi.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyI5MzIiLCIxbDJkYTV5cHR2eGNrczhva2djNDhnd2NvYzg4NDRvcyIsIjI3IiwiZjdkNzAzMDA3MWMxIixmYWxzZV0) | [Manage subscription](https://robertjacobi.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyI5MzIiLCIxbDJkYTV5cHR2eGNrczhva2djNDhnd2NvYzg4NDRvcyIsIjI3IiwiOTFmNTU3MGJlYWY3IixmYWxzZV0)