[Alac-sc-outreach] [EURO-Discuss] Report IETF 108 meeting

Olawale Bakare wales.baky at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:17:29 UTC 2020

There are a number of factors to consider for DoH and DoT, bearing in mind
the two different ports they operate. One major factor the IETF's Adaptive
DNS Discovery WG may watch out for, as it evolves is the CDN (Content
Delivery Network). It has gained so much attention because the majority of
web traffic is served through CDNs.

Regards,
Wale