[Alac-sc-outreach] [social-media-wg] At -Large Social Media Inclusion of Instagram.

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:37:40 UTC 2021

Dear Adebinmi,
Thank you very much for this complete presentation of the advantages of
Instagram as an additional communication and SoMe channel.
And I want to note separately-very beautiful graphics!

I will be very much looking forward to your presentation and our SoMe WG
call.

Maybe Instagram's specific aspects can also be added to the presentation?
(The need to produce separate graphics (each social network needs its own
size) and Instagram's algorithms (they do not show posts to the audience
even by subscription, if they have few likes and comments, and probably
there are other features).

And great news - we already have an instagram account!
https://www.instagram.com/icannatlarge/?hl=ru

Best,
Natalia Filina

Moscow, Russia