[Alac-sc-outreach] Confirming my subscription

Aris Ignacio arisignacio at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 03:30:29 UTC 2022

Hello and good day to all!
I am also confirming my subscription.  Thank you very much!

Yours truly,Aris Ignacio

    On Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 11:21:26 AM GMT+8, Shreedeep Rayamajhi via Alac-sc-outreach <alac-sc-outreach at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

 Confirming my subscription
On Tue, 31 May 2022, 8:53 pm Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi via Alac-sc-outreach, <alac-sc-outreach at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

This is to confirm my subscription.

Best

Hadia

Eng. Hadia ElMiniawi (MSc.)

Chief Expert in International Policies

National Telecom Regulatory Authority of Egypt

Tel: +202 3534 4392

Email: hadia at tra.gov.eg

Building 124, Smart Village, Cairo Alex Desert Road, Giza, Egypt