[Alac-sc-outreach] At-Large OE campaigns for IGF2023 and ICANN78

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:51:10 UTC 2023

Dear all,

thank you very much for your feedback and suggestions.
They will be taking into account when I will prepare (urgently) our
At-Large OE Strategy for FY24.
Now I encourage you to participate in today's discussion. And indicate your
names on the page
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Outreach+Activities+at+the+2023+IGF+in+Kyoto%2C+Japan
 if you will attend IGF 2023 in person or if you will take part in sessions
or events in person or remotely.

see you soon!

Best,
Natalia Filina