[Alac-sc-outreach] At-Large OE campaigns for IGF2023 and ICANN78

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 19:43:23 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Please find the link with Google doc below. You all are very welcomed to
add comments and your suggestions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SUj6FsXIwWxG0B-sUt7gNP7A0-b9syLt1Aqxy3SQIP8/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance, that's my great pleasure to work with all of you!

Have a nice weekend 💚

Best,
Natalia Filina

Moscow, Russia