[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] Some between-meeting At-Large/ALAC considerations

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:07:37 UTC 2018

Thanks Bastiaan, you (and Alan) are correct.  Alan has been doing so much
work for us/me lately that his name comes  naturally to me when I am
listing people doing things for the ALAC/At-Large. ( I thought I sent this
yesterday, but it was still in my outbox)

Great to get support for Justine and her work this morning (my time). She
did an excellent presentation and her bullet-points and explanations really
simplified the ALAC responses to all the different sections. I kept
thinking how helpful her presentation would be for the GAC, and but as
well, for them to hear our position on these issues. I am sure that Justine
would be able to field Kavouss's questions. :)

And as mentioned before, John was suggested because he is VC Policy,
especially relevant when Stephanie mentioned that our ALAC liaison was
invited to join the NCSG monthly policy meetings.