[ALT-Plus] Meeting with other groups in Kobe

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Dec 24 09:19:21 UTC 2018

Dear Maureen,

On 24/12/2018 03:18, Maureen Hilyard wrote:
> *GNSO* -  we haven't had a meeting with the GNSO since Heather was
> appointed. They now have a new leader Keith Drasek.. anyone want to
> ask Keith anything?

Being mindful that he is Chair of the GNSO *Council*.
GNSO *Constituencies* can meet independently:

  * Contracted Parties House:
      o Registry
      o Registrar
  * Non-Contracted Parties House
      o Non Commercial Stakeholders Group
          + Not for Profit Operational Concerns
          + Non Commercial Users Constituency
      o Commercial Stakeholders Group
          + Business Constituency
          + Internet Service Providers Constituency
          + Intellectual Property Constituency

Kindest regards,

Olivier