[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] Meeting with other groups in Kobe

Kan Kaili kankaili at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 09:43:19 UTC 2018

Thank you for your comments.

However, I do not quite understand by "interchangeable good"?  It is being sold, and can be easily resold, just like land.  Thus, although same as land which is not "interchangeable", but it follows the law of supply and demand, and increasing its supply definitly decreases its price.

Looking forward to further discussions.

Thank you, and wish you a happy new year!

Kaili