[ALT-Plus] [Ext] Re: [ALAC-Members] Travel issues (RSVP) - on behalf of Maureen Hilyard, ALAC Chair

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 20 14:51:30 UTC 2018

The ALAC E-mail Guide we approved in Barcelona included both the ALT-Plus and ALAC-Members list. HOWEVER, the ALT-PLUS list, which is just a rename of the former LAT (aka ExCom) list with some new members added, SHOULD HAVE BEEN A PUBLIC ARCHIVE. It is incorrectly set up.  There has been an occasional discussion of a private (non-public archive) ALT list and that has never been done.

Alan