[ALT-Plus] [Ext] RE: Portugal - ICANN64 Meeting Planning - new delegation

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:12:14 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I would like to propose to discuss the agenda of the joint ALAC/GAC meeting in Kobe at the ALT-Plus meeting today (see below the e-mail from Charlotte Simoes, the GAC Liaison to the ALAC ad interim.)

For agenda point 1 (EPDP), I would like Alan to take the lead in comparing notes with the GAC.
On the point 2, it would be good to have Jonathan to take lead, discussing whether the results of the CCT-RT have been taken into account in SubPro. Point 3 would be just to note that the Board has accepted the clarifications to the joint ALAC/GAC Statemens from Abu Dhabi. I can take the lead on it. As far as point 4 is concerned, I'd be ready to scrap it, because Jean-Jacques will not be in Kobe. On point 5, GAC suggests to broaden our  cooperation and start intersessional work not only on capacity building, but some other areas as well.

Best,

Yrjö