[ALT-Plus] Fwd: [ALAC-Members] PTI Customer Standing Committee Withdraw request

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Feb 24 06:46:14 UTC 2019

Thanks Mohamed. If they are actually "observers" and listen only, that would be a clear subversion of the original intent. If they actually can interact and participate as you said in your earlier message, it is a articularly poor choice of words.

Alan
--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.