[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] [SO-AC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] ICANN64 Topic Reviews: Due 15 January

Ricardo Holmquist rihogris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 08:17:56 UTC 2019

Hello Maureen,
As I understand it, EPDP, GDPR and Unified Model for Access and
Accreditation are related. And also EPDP must be almost complete by then,
once there is the last meeting prior to the temporal specification end.

For a second option, more than the ICANN Budget, there is the five year
Strategic Plan, that will affect the new budgets, and also there is the
consultancy open for a two year in advance budget, that will be affected by
this new strategic plan sooner.

Best

Ricardo Holmquist