[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] CCEGIG

Bastiaan Goslings bastiaan.goslings at ams-ix.net
Wed Jan 9 07:03:15 UTC 2019

While I support the intent of #4, I am inclined to agree with SeB and Joanna - and I therefore think that At-Large’s and ALAC's scarce resources are better spent elsewhere (i.e. on concrete ICANN related policy substance).

Personally I am fine with #6. But if anything is to be set up in order to continue discussions, I think it should be community wide + endorsed and then I’d go for either #1 or #2 as I am not sure what the difference is between the two…

thanks
Bastiaan