[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] ICANN64 planning - reminder - urgent

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Wed Jan 16 04:31:58 UTC 2019

Hi Marita

My suggestion is to do both:  We should discuss what we believe the Objectives mean for us.  But I would also think it useful to have a Board view - or indeed Xavier’s view.  After all, when any of us applies for ICANN funds, it should be tied back to assisting in achieving ICANN’s Strategic Objectives - in which case understanding how those Objectives are viewed from Management would be helpful.

Holly