[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] Important TRAVEL - RSVP | ICANN66 | TRAVEL Confirmation

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Mon Jul 1 13:30:27 UTC 2019

Yes. Thank you

Hadia

From: ALAC-Members [mailto:alac-members-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Gisella Gruber
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2019 8:54 AM
To: ALAC Members; ALT-Plus; Matthias M. Hudobnik; Sebastien Bachollet; Natalia Filina; Aziz Hilali; Judith Hellerstein; Jonathan Zuck; Dave Kissoondoyal
Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff
Subject: [ALAC-Members] Important TRAVEL - RSVP | ICANN66 | TRAVEL Confirmation

Dear ALAC Members (ongoing and incoming), Liaisons, and Regional Leaders (ongoing and incoming),

I hope all those in Marrakech are enjoying a few days off there or have arrived home safely!

At the Annual General Assembly at ICANN66 in Montreal, we will be welcoming our incoming and ongoing At-Large Leaders.

Our travel submission deadline is end of this week so please do respond as soon as possible.

ICANN66 Montreal – Annual General Assembly (AGM) 02-07 November 2019

Could you please confirm with YES or NO to At-Large Staff (please do not reply to the list) by Friday 5 July 2019 at 12:00 UTC, if you are able to travel to Montreal for the duration of the meeting.

Approved dates:
Arrival on Friday 1 November 2019
Departure on Friday 8 November 2019

AFRALO & APRALO – please confirm who will be travelling from your Leadership.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Gisella

——————
Gisella Gruber
Manager, Operations Support, ALAC-At-Large

Tel: +44 7545 334 360<tel:+44%207545%20334360>
Skype ID: gisella.gw