[ALT-Plus] ODP: [ALAC-Members] Important TRAVEL - RSVP | ICANN66 | TRAVEL Confirmation

jkuleszaicann at gmail.com jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:08:47 UTC 2019

Confirming participation. Thank you Gisella!Best to allJoanna------ Oryginalna wiadomość------Od: Hadia  Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawiData: Pon., 1 lip 2019 15:33Do: Gisella Gruber;ALAC Members;ALT-Plus;DW: ICANN At-Large Staff;Temat:Re: [ALAC-Members] Important TRAVEL - RSVP | ICANN66 | TRAVEL	Confirmation

Yes. Thank you

Hadia