[ALT-Plus] ITU Presentation from ICANN65

Evin Erdogdu evin.erdogdu at icann.org
Mon Jul 8 14:19:39 UTC 2019

?Thank you, Olivier.

________________________________
From: ALT-Plus <alt-plus-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2019 1:42 PM
To: alt-plus at icann.org
Subject: Re: [ALT-Plus] ITU Presentation from ICANN65

Dear Evin,

this "presentation" really does not provide much information about activities of the Government Engagement department since it is just a set of meaningless bulletpoints which Nigel spoke about in presentations.
For a more complete report, please be so kind to find the attached document which comes from the CCWG IG - and was distributed to all chairs of SOs/ACs/SGs/Cs/RALOS but which I have not seen forwarded by anyone to their memberships.

The news about ITU-D membership is that ICANN had received a vocal, face to face response from ITU that their membership was accepted on a no-fee, reciprocal membership basis - but that a confirmation letter was expected and once this confirmation letter would be received, it would be shared with the community.

Kindest regards,

Olivier