[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] [REVISED] Japanese Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Reception

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 06:39:22 UTC 2019

Thanks for the invitation and I believe this is a great opportunity to
exchange ideologies
ᐧ

On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 at 10:01, Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi <
Hadia at tra.gov.eg> wrote:

> Thank you Maureen for the information and the invitation
>

> Hadia

Nanghaka Daniel K.
Executive Director - ILICIT Africa/ Chair - Outreach and Engagement WG
(ICANN At-Large)/ former Chair - FOSSFA  / Geo4Africa Lead / Organising
Team - FOSS4G2018
Mobile +256 772 898298 (Uganda)
Skype: daniel.nanghaka