[ALT-Plus] REMINDER / Meeting Invitation: At-Large Leadership Team (ALT-PLUS) Monthly Call on Monday, 07 October 2019 at 19:00 UTC

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:27:41 UTC 2019

My apologies but I will not be able to attend on time this meeting.

-ed

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 2:17 PM ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> Further to the Doodle poll, the next
> *At-Large Leadership Team (ALT-PLUS) Monthly Call *is scheduled on *Monday,
> 07 October 2019 at 19:00 UTC *for *90 minutes.*
>

> For other times:   *https://tinyurl.com/y2eoo25u
> <https://tinyurl.com/y2eoo25u>*
>

> The agenda and call details are available at:  *https://community.icann.org/x/DJgCBw
> <https://community.icann.org/x/DJgCBw>*
>

> Zoom Link:   *https://icann.zoom.us/j/417736237
> <https://icann.zoom.us/j/417736237>*  / Meeting ID: 417 736 237
>

> Zoom Dial-in Numbers: *https://zoom.us/u/ayXQGOHVG
> <https://zoom.us/u/ayXQGOHVG>*
>

> *Conference ID:*
>
> EN: 1638
>
> ES: 1738
>

> ADIGO Dial-in Numbers: *http://adigo.com/icann/ <http://adigo.com/icann/>*
>

> Please confirm your dial-out to staff via *staff at atlarge.icann.org
> <staff at atlarge.icann.org>*
>

> Thank you.
>
> Kind regards,
>

> At-Large Staff
>
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
>
> Website: atlarge.icann.org
>
> Facebook: facebook.com/icann <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
> atlarge <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
>
> Twitter: @ <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge
> <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
>

> *From: *ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> *Date: *Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 1:25 PM
> *To: *ALT-Plus <alt-plus at icann.org>
> *Cc: *ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> *Subject: *PLEASE COMPLETE ASAP / NEW DOODLE: At-Large Leadership Team
> (ALT-PLUS) Monthly Call
>

> Dear All,
>

> Please complete the Doodle poll to schedule the next *At-Large Leadership
> Team (ALT-PLUS) Monthly Call *for *Monday, 07 October 2019.*
>

> Doodle: *https://doodle.com/poll/sq9k2im7rmsvxbze
> <https://doodle.com/poll/sq9k2im7rmsvxbze>*
>

> I have enabled the time zone so that it can be changed to your zone.
>

> This doodle will close on *Friday, 04 October 2019.*
>

> Thank you.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Yeşim Nazlar

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.