[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] Fellowship mentor and ABRs

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon Jan 6 10:51:19 UTC 2020

Thanks Maureen and I apologise for not replying sooner.

Normally, I”d prefer to follow established processes and go for Option 2.  Otherwise, it begins to look as if the executive just plays favorites.

HOWEVER, in this instance, I prefer Option 1, simply to let Sarah complete the full year. (and yes, she has been an excellent replacement for Amrita)

However, at the end of her full year, we must follow established processes for the mentor position.

Holly