[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] Fellowship mentor and ABRs

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:33:36 UTC 2020

Thank you everyone for your responses. Assuredly, normal process will
prevail at the end of the year. This was a special situation where the
normal course of events were interrupted by circumstances that were not of
our making. I thank everyone for being so flexible in this instance.

Regards
Maureen