[ALT-Plus] ALAC vote on the ALS Mobilisation Report

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:58:05 UTC 2020

Thank you Seun.

In light of the discussions you have had within AFRALO and with Alan, I am
extending the consultation time until Weds 23.59utc, so that ALAC may
consider your issues and also present some of their own perhaps, for some
final tweaking if agreed by the ALS Mobilisation Working Party

I am sending a message out soon to the ALAC and RALO Chairs to let them
know what the new schedule will be with regards to voting. The vote will
ONLY be in relation to the Report.

We will not be voting on any Bylaw changes until we have had a chat with
Legal to find out what we will be allowed to do and what we won't be able
to touch. We always knew that the upcoming vote would have to exclude the
Bylaws.

So, as your paper is ready to go to the ALAC I will include it into my next
email to them for their consideration before the vote. Thank you and your
team for your participation and your patience throughout this activity, but
I think it will be a good outcome

Regards
Maureen