[ALT-Plus] REMINDER - ICANN72 Topic Proposals Open through 6 August

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:40:10 UTC 2021

Hi everyone

As noted by Tanzanica in the final paragraph, it would be really helpful
for the ICANN Production Team if any proposals from At-Large were reviewed
by At-Large first. There has been some confusion in the past created by
individuals proposing something from At-Large when it hasn't been passed by
the At-Large ICANN72 Planning Committee. We are gathering a largish team
for the Planning Committee and it would be great to enable them to have a
say in what goes forward for ICANN Plenaries, but also what we propose to
do for our own At-Large policy sessions.

Thanks
Maureen