[ALT-Plus] *** REMINDER / At-Large Development Strategic Planning Session Information and Homework

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Dec 14 17:07:11 UTC 2021

Dear All,

Welcome to the At-Large Development Strategic Planning Session!  We will meet for 90-minutes on 15 December at 17:00 UTC.  To make this session as impactful as possible, you have been granted access to the 2021 ALAC SPS Development Session Jamboard.

The existing inputs to the Jamboard come from the first portion of the SPS Survey you completed in November.   Please review the substance of this board and add your thoughts and comments in the designated spaces on pages 2 – 7.  We will explore the topics outlined during our session and will use your inputs to guide these conversations.

Jamboard tips:

  *   Text in the Jamboard can get small – double-clicking a sticky note it will enlarge the text or use the Zoom feature in the toolbar
  *   Please only add to the Jamboard and refrain from deleting anything – thank you!

Here is the Jamboard link: https://jamboard.google.com/d/1Fn7QVKTaeNZTtyutrqO2VgkK28VnuMUCKrPxP5BXL5Y/edit?usp=sharing

We will also engage in an ice breaker activity during the session called Match Leaders with Fun Facts.  To make this successful, we ask you please send Melissa.allgood at icann.org<mailto:Melissa.allgood at icann.org> a fun fact or antidote, preferably something story worthy.  It does not need to be ICANN related, in fact, we encourage personal facts and stories that allow for everyone to get to know one another.  During the session will match individuals to their stories and after results are revealed, each will be encouraged to elaborate on the fun fact by telling the story behind it.  Fun facts are due to Melissa.allgood at icann.org<mailto:Melissa.allgood at icann.org> by 13 December 2021.

We look forward to the seeing you at the session on 15 December at 17:00 UTC!

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/staff@atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/@ICANNAtLarge>