[ALT-Plus] Happy New Year!

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:52:24 UTC 2021

Hi Maureen,

Wishing a Happy New Year to you, to all on the ALT-plus, and to the rooster we always hear on our calls in the  background from Cook Islands.  In the picture, the official live morning rooster of the Finnish Broadcasting Co., on duty in the thirties before they managed to make a satisfactory recording.  The studio was kept dark until the start of the transmission, then a technician switched the light on, and hoped for the best.

Yrjö

[cid:8D4F9CD4-2EFD-47AF-8F21-51D1600F1C83]