[ALT-Plus] Fwd: Office of Ombudsman - Inquiry regarding Zoom Chat Disruptions

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Thu Jul 1 13:42:31 UTC 2021

You're comparing the Zoom chat feature to Democracy? Here's an experiment. At the next F2F, if it ever happens, let's give everyone,  in the audience of a session, a microphone.  We won't set these audience microphones to be as loud as the main ones but we'll allow folks to speak whenever they like. Let's see how it goes.

The upside of chat is purely theoretical and does not bear fruit, in most instances. Inthink that's a little different for Democracy.

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.InnovatorsNetwork.org<http://www.InnovatorsNetwork.org>