[ALT-Plus] EPDP on IDNs

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 08:13:57 UTC 2021

 Thank you so much. I look forward to being an active participant.
Kind regardsHadia ElMiniawi
    On Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 01:01:38 PM GMT+2, Harold Arcos via ALT-Plus <alt-plus at icann.org> wrote:

 Dear ALAC
it was a great designation,
thank you AASC,regardsHarold

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 3:40 PM Maureen Hilyard via ALT-Plus <alt-plus at icann.org> wrote:

Dear ALAC members
The AASC (ALAC Appointment Selection Committee) met today to decide on our member and participant representatives on the EPDP on IDNs which is due on 28 June. The applicants were judged according to the Technical, Process and Personal skills required of the positions. There was a brief introduction to these requirements by Steve Chan who is the Senior Director of the GNSO Support Team, and each member of the AASC discussed and contributed to the final selection.
The selected member representatives are:Satish Babu (APRALO)Lianna Galstyan (APRALO)Abdulkarim Oloyede (AFRALO)
The selected participant representatives are:Justine Chew (APRALO)Hadia Elminiawi (AFRALO)Gopal Tadepalli (APRALO)
The EPDP on IDNs introduces a new participation model for EPDPs.Members participate in the discussions and to decision-making activities - consensus calls or vote - based on the collective view of At-LargeParticipants can participate substantively in all discussions, and can speak on their own behalf (not necessarily the collective perspective of At-Large, btu I would still hope so)
If there are any queries about this selection result and process, please contact me.Thank you to the AASC team for their time and commitment to this important selection activity.

ALT-Plus mailing list
ALT-Plus at icann.org