[At-review] Declaration of Interests and Affirmation regarding Conflicts of Interest Policy - Louie
louie at equinix.com
Thu May 6 22:11:30 UTC 2010
Dear Accountability & Transparency Review Team,
I have included the text of the attached PDF below.
To: ICANN Accountability & Transparency Review Team <at-review at icann.org>
From: Louie Lee <louie at equinix.com>
Declaration of Interests and Affirmation regarding Conflicts of Interest Policy: Louie Lee
1. Current vocation, employer and position:
I am currently employed as the Senior Network Architect by Equinix, Inc. My employment began in 2000.
In addition, I have been serving on the Address Council of the ICANN Address Supporting Organization (ASO) as a volunteer since 2004. I am currently serving as Chair, and has done so since 2008. (Since late 2004 when the ASO Memorandum of Understanding was signed by ICANN and the Number Resource Organization (NRO), I have served on the ASO Address Council as a function of a member of the NRO Number Council.)
2. Type of work performed in 1 above and declaration of relationships with entities holding a Financial (or declarable) Interest in ICANN:
At Equinix, my work involve research and development of new products and new features of existing products. I lead special projects that in technological areas that are of interest to Equinix. In additional, my formal responsibilities include interaction and active participation in the Internet communities involved in engineering (eg. IEEE, IETF), operations (eg. NANOG, APRICOT), security (eg. Team Cymru), and governance (eg. ARIN, ASO AC).
I am a member of the NRO Number Council to serve on the ASO Address Council. The NRO organization is made up of the five Regional Internet Registries who mange number resources (i.e. Internet Protocol addresses, autonomous system numbers) for the Internet community. I was elected by stakeholders who reside in the ARIN service regions, but they may not necessarily be in the ARIN membership
3. Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other arrangement:
4. Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN policy development outcomes. Do you represent other parties in any PDP or other ICANN related processes?
Equinix, Inc. is a provider of datacenter services and other datacenter related to network connectivity for ICANN and IANA.
The NRO does make an annual donation to ICANN for the purposes of supporting IANA operations.
5. Geographic Region associated with the nationality of volunteer (Africa, North America, Latin America/Caribbean, Asia/Australia/Pacific and Europe):
6. Stakeholder Group(s) AC's or SO's in which I volunteer or currently participate within ICANN:
Address Supporting Organization (Address Council)
7. Formal Statement of Affirmation to the Accountability and Transparency Review Team Conflict of Interest Policy (DRAFT attached) and as modified and adopted by the AT-Review Team at a future date.
I, Louie Lee, hereby affirm that I have received a copy of the Accountability and Transparency Review Team Conflict of Interest Policy (DRAFT 30th April 2010); have read and understand the Policy; and agree to comply with this DRAFT Policy, and as modified and adopted by the AT-Review Team at a future date.
Except as described above, I have no (i) ownership or investment interest in any entity with which ICANN has an existing or proposed transaction, contract, dispute, or other arrangement; (ii) a compensation arrangement with any entity or individual with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, dispute, or other arrangement; and (iii) a potential ownership or investment interest in, or compensation arrangement with, any entity or individual with which ICANN is negotiating a transaction, contract, dispute, or other arrangement.
6 May 2010
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Declaration of Interests and Affirmation regarding Conflicts of Interest Policy - Louie.pdf
Size: 147272 bytes
Desc: Declaration of Interests and Affirmation regarding
Conflicts of Interest Policy - Louie.pdf
Url : http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/at-review/attachments/20100506/722f9cff/attachment.pdf
More information about the AT-Review