[Atlas III Participants] ***Starting in 20 Mins*** REMINDER / Meeting invitation: At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call on Wednesday, 04 December 2019 at 20:00 UTC

Desara Dushi desaradushi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 08:52:50 UTC 2019

Dear all,

apologies from my side as well. My country (Albania) as you might have seen
from the news, has been hit by continuous earthquakes during these days
and it was very difficult for me to find the time and facilities to attend.

Best,
Desara

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 4:57 AM Alberto soto <alberto at soto.net.ar> wrote:

> I totally agree!!!  In addition, it is not every day, although like
> Justin, I remember a maximum of seven calls in a single day starting from
> midnight ... but sharing the pain ..
>
> I didn't complain when I had fun and maybe I didn't sleep for a whole
> night.  I learned from a poet of Argentine tango: I apply during the day
> what the night taught me ...
> Best
> Alberto
>
> Obtener Outlook para iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
>

> On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 12:52 AM -0300, "Maureen Hilyard" <
> maureen.hilyard at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>>
>> I know we are constantly reminded of our need to "share the pain". For
>> nearly 10 years for me and much longer for people like Cheryl and Holly and
>> others in the APAC region, meetings held between midnight and 7am have been
>> the norm.
>>
>> It is only since our more caring and sharing "share the pain" policy
>> within At-Large came into play did we get some reprieve, but not much. The
>> opposite time usually coincides with meetings right in the middle of my
>> work day so that they often have to take precedence. This may create a
>> problem if I'm expected to Chair the said meeting.
>>
>> For more than 2 years of monthly then fortnightly meetings run by the
>> GNSO, the Auction Proceeds meetings were held at 3am for me. And I (and the
>> rest of the At-Large team) attended most of those meetings..
>>
>> Although it can be a problem,  I have to say that being consistent and
>> putting up with these really inconvenient times in order to undertake the
>> important work that we do, pays dividends down the track when you are
>> acknowledged by your RALO peers as having the tenacity and commitment that
>> is required to be a real volunteer in At-Large and to represent them in
>> some leadership role within our community. This is an important criteria
>> that can define a true At-Large Ambassador.

>> On Thu, 5 Dec 2019, 4:38 PM Yeseul Kim, <borisu0815 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The set time roughly ranges from over midnight to the dawn (for me, it’s
>>> 5AM) so I guess it’ll be hard for most of the residents in Central ~ East
>>> Asia to participate in the upcoming meetings for the time.

>>> On Dec 6, 2019, at 10:37 AM, Aris Ignacio via Atlasiiiparticipants <
>>> atlasiiiparticipants at icann.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello to all!
>>>
>>> Apologies for not being able to attend the call as the schedule was
>>> quite a little late in our time zone.  If there will be a recording, it
>>> will be a great help.  Thank you very much!
>>>

>>> Yours truly,
>>> Aris Ignacio
>>>

>>> On Thursday, 5 December 2019, 08:12:36 pm GMT+8, Jahangir Hossain <
>>> jrjahangir at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> My apologies unable to attend the call .
>>>
>>> Is this the suitable time by considering all geographic region ?
>>>

>>> Regards, Jahangir
>>>

>>> On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 1:37 AM ICANN At-Large Staff <
>>> staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote:

> [...]

Dr. Desara Dushi

Advisor to the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Albania
LEAD Albania Fellow
ICANN at NextGen Selection Committee

Ministria e Drejtësisë*|* Ministry of Justice

(A):  Blv. "Zogu I", Tiranë, Shqipëri

(E):   Desara.Dushi at drejtesia.gov.al <desara.dushi at drejtesia.gov.al>  *|*
   (W): www.drejtesia.gov.al

[image: Image result for linkedin transparent]
<https://al.linkedin.com/in/desara-dushi-489b5877>