[atrt2] Meeting in Beijing

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Feb 23 17:23:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

I agree with your idea of what we should do in LA in terms of initiating the streams of work and preparing for Beijing.

However, Beijing is soon, so plans really do need to be made one way or another.  While many of us might plan to go to the Beijing meeting anyway, I am sure there are people who might not already be planning this trip.

avri