[atrt2] Egalitarian listing of ATRT2 members?

Michael Yakushev m.yakushev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 19:31:28 UTC 2013

Dear Steve,

I felt uncomfortable when such separation was made evident. My experience
of working within the WHOIS Review Team, and within many other
ICANN-related projects, strongly recommends not to do (or at least not to
pay much attention internally) to any distinctions. I hope we are one team,
we will work as one team, and only if we all treat each other as an equal
team member, our work will be really productive and efficient.

Thank you for your attention to this - really minor - point, and for giving
a chance to express a personal view on it.

Kind regards,
Michael