[atrt2] Question on discussing issues related to ICANN while a member of the ATRT

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Feb 28 23:26:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

As someone who blogs and uses other social media both for communicating and gather information, I just want to confirm that we have no restrictions on the use of social and other media in the process of our work.

This seems natural to me in a process that includes full transparency except for confidential personal information, but before proceeding I did want to make sure others felt this way as well.

Avri