[atrt2] Open Archive

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Mar 4 16:30:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for this.

I would go so far as to request that whether it is through streaming or other mechanisms, our discussions in LA should be streamed live and that those recording also be placed in public archives.  GNSO council currently does this for all their meetings successfully, so the way to do this should be well known.

avri