[atrt2] ATRT2 leadership

crg at isoc-cr.org crg at isoc-cr.org
Mon Mar 4 16:44:28 UTC 2013

Dear Alan,

Of course we can discuss it all along, but I personally think it should be the first item for decision in the agenda for the face to face meeting, just after we have a face to face short introduction, and if possible, well and above the ninety seconds slot we got in the first call, but of course not over 300 seconds!

Best regards
Carlos Raul
Enviado desde un dispositivo Blackberry® de Kolbi