[atrt2] ATRT2 leadership

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Mar 4 18:12:22 UTC 2013

Thanks Brian.

I think that at least, we should try to decide on what positions we
want and the process we will use.

Although I appreciate the benefits of co-chairs, I personally favour
a Chair and Vice-Chair, with the Chair working closely with the VC,
but nevertheless taking responsibility for the overall process. It
also sets a hierarchy in the time commitment which I think is important.

Alan