[atrt2] first set of issues

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Mar 15 22:12:48 UTC 2013

In relation to ATRT1 how were the recommendation interpreted by ICANN Staff and how were the solutions implemented?

Transparency as a default standard for all ICANN work

Metrics and methods for continual assessment and improvement as outlined in the AOC 9.1

How can we be effective and efficient while improving full multistakeholder participation, accountability and transparency.

How do we increase cross-community interaction?

How does ATRT2 make sure that at the outset, we understand the ideas the community has regarding Accountability and Transparency.