[atrt2] Work Stream Organizer document

Larry Strickling LStrickling at ntia.doc.gov
Wed Mar 27 23:57:51 UTC 2013

Maybe it is implicit in workstream 4 but I think we need to look at the process(es) used by ICANN to review and implement the three sets of recommendations separate and apart from the specifics of the recommendations themselves and their implementation.  For example, how did ICANN decide how to take up and consider each set--did it use the same process each time and does the community feel that ICANN acted with accountability and transparency in its deliberations?  I emphasize that this is a different issue and should not be confused with its substantive response to each specific recommendation of the three teams.