[atrt2] Questions for Public Comment

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Sat Mar 30 12:04:20 UTC 2013

On 30 Mar 2013, at 00:20, Brian Cute wrote:

> Avri,
>
> Leaving out the last question was an oversight.
> I can insert it in the
> final version.

Thanks

> Is the edit to your question re: Staff and the PDP
> satisfactory or do you have a proposed construction?

Does the following (or some variant) work?

What is your assessment of ICANN Staff adherence to the policy decisions of the ICANN Policy Development Process in its operational activities.  Has ICANN Staff been accountable to the ICANN community in its activities?
Can you give examples of where ICANN Staff has restricted its decision-making to the boundaries set by the Policy Development Processes?  Can you give examples where ICANN Staff has gone beyond the ICANN Community Policy Development Process to either make new policy or replace existing policy without Community development process or consultation?  Are there specific accountability issues the ATRT2 should explore related to ICANN Staff's interactions with the Community Policy Development Process?

Thanks

avri