[atrt2] Room change + remote participation - Interaction with WHOIS RT Alumni - Wed, 10 April

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Tue Apr 9 04:01:28 UTC 2013

Dear Review Team Members,

This is notify you of a room change. Your session with the WHOIS Review Team alumni will be held on Wednesday at 18:00-19:00 in Function 9 instead of Moon room.
Please also note that:

 *   this session will be recorded;
 *   we will have a bridge open for remote participants.

The calendar invite will be updated accordingly.
Please contact me should you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you!
Very best

Alice