[atrt2] Kind reminder August Meeting - DOODLE

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Mon Apr 15 13:48:02 UTC 2013

Dear Review Team Members,

Please be kindly reminded to complete the August meeting (2 days) doodle poll  http://doodle.com/53isxnhszxrec2v9
For planning purposes, we would be very grateful if you could please confirm your availability as soon as possible.
Note that the Review Team Chair and Vice-Chairs envision the creation of a drafting subteam. Members who are considering participating in the drafting effort are likely to stay on for an extra day in Australia.

Thanks

Kind regards

Alice