[atrt2] Your call with ICANN Staff (ATRT 1 Impl.) on Thurs, 18 Apr - 17:00 UTC

Demi Getschko demi at nic.br
Mon Apr 15 19:05:09 UTC 2013

Thanks, Alice!

Just to inform the RT, I'm scheduled to be on a round table in Brasilia,
exactly at 14:00 (Brasilia time, that corresponds to 17:00 UTC...). It
will be very difficult to change that previous scheduled assignment, but
I will try, anyway... So I'm already apologizing  to the colleagues if I
couldn't do it...
best

demi